My book-baby has arrived into the world in both paperback and ebook format. The audiobook is in the editing phase and will be available via Audible from early March. It’s surreal but fantastic, and I’m in awe of how efficient and seemingly miraculous the self-publishing process is. It’s incredible that I can upload a file to Amazon, order a paperback version of my book, have them print it on demand and receive it the next day! The wonders of modern technology.
If you’d like more colour on what you can expect from Metamorphosis, then read on:
Do you ever feel as though you’re sleepwalking through life?
Awake, but not fully conscious?
Surviving, but not thriving?
So many of us have built ourselves cocoons that, while comfortable, limit us from living fully. Cocoons can be either a form of confinement or, as nature shows us, an incubator for transformation.
In Metamorphosis, I lay out a two-part framework for making changes in our lives that will bring us greater joy, consciousness and wonder, and that will elevate both our human relationships and our perceptions of the world around us.
Part I focuses on the metamorphosis process itself, providing six steps to shrug off our cocoon and awaken to our own limitlessness.
Part II is devoted to navigating our external world, and helping us to understand exactly what we want in life. When we invest in our own transformation, and we transform our perceptions of the world around us, then we can emerge from our cocoon and truly embrace our own magnificence.
In this book, you will learn:
- why we build cocoons for ourselves, and how to use our cocoons as incubators for growth and transformation
- the 10 faces of unconsciousness and their nemeses: the 10 faces of consciousness
- what taking responsibility really means, and why it is the single biggest step in any transformational process
- why self-discipline is the key to metamorphosis, and how to turbo-charge your motivations to make it easy to make the changes that you want to make
- how to upgrade the inputs that you feed into your brain to gain clarity, peace and wisdom
- what steps to take to transform your health so you have the energy that you need for this journey
- how to call out the unconscious limiting beliefs that we all accrue over time, and what it feels like to discover your real limitlessness
- why our lives are far better than we think, and how to instantly transform our reality by upgrading our perception of it
- why we need human connection, why we so often mess it up, and how to elevate our human relationships
- how to identify what we really want, and don’t want, from our lives
- the empowerment that comes when we reframe ‘luck’ and take control of our destiny
- clarity around the law of attraction, and the most effective manifestation techniques
By the end of this book you will be transformed, viewing life from the liberated perspective of the butterfly while knowing that your cocoon is there for you whenever you need to recharge and regenerate on your lifelong journey.
I hope you enjoy the ride!